Real Neat Blog Award
Thank you DearKitty for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. March is my month for getting Blogging Award Nominations. Ha. Interesting….
The Creator of this Blog was Dear Kitty who created The Real Neat Blog Award in 2014.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are the 7 questions I have to answer…
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
- Most of my blog views come from the USA followed by the UK.
- My favourite sport is Boogie Boarding on the Ocean Waves. I love that. 🙂 Second would be rollerblading, trampolining and hula hooping not that I get to do those on a regular basis in our super serious world! I do cycling regularly and trying to do more walking and hiking. I want to do roller blading as I have skates sitting here but it’s hard finding spaces for adults to do this. And it’s hard to find people that want to do it with me. But where there’s a will there’s a way… I wish the world would open a Roller Rink in every city! And a Trampoline Centre. And that had Adult slots and classes.
- Special moment in 2020…. Hmmmm. Just recently I got a notification at 3.30am that I had been selected for an interview for a job that I want.
- Favourite Quote is… “Imagination is more Powerful than Knowledge”. Albert Einstein
- Favourite Class was DRAMA. I enjoyed acting at school and took part in plays and musicals and theatre and did drama outside of school also and entered competitions in festivals and won awards. I used to love it.
- I wish I had learned how important youth is and not wasted as much of my younger years as I did. And wish I had travelled more. Hope to do so in the future. Also didn’t realise how critical money is to personal freedom. I’ve never been motivated by it and didn’t much worry about it but it seems the cost of living and the cost of renting has gone up while the amount of wages has gone down. Eeek! I also really wish I’d learnt to drive when I was younger. I planned to when I was 17 and I have no idea where the time has gone! It’s hanging over me. I need to take the plunge and learn. But I cannot imagine it at the same time.
- I play piano and keyboard and tried to play tin whistle but would prefer a wooden softer sounding flute. I tried to learn guitar in Greece. I would like to learn electric guitar, drums and Harp. I’d also love a giant colourful xylophone to play that would be fun! I am good on the tambourine and maracas. 🙂
My Nominees for the Real Neat Blog Award are:
Salsa World Traveller
A Thousand Bits of Paper
Drunk Lotus – Zongs of Zamzara
The Traveling Gingerbread
Once Upon The Wings of a Dragonfly
Freddie Mercury online
Hobo Moon Cartoons
Mind Over Memory
The Stories in Between
If you are not into awards no problems. But I am sure you will enjoy answering my questions. Here goes….
Questions for Nominees
- Why did you start a blog?
- Where would be your ideal place to live, location and country?
- Where do you want to be in life in 5 years? In the Year 2025…
- What is your dream job or career or the best way you would like to create an income?
- Who would you most like to meet dead or alive? And would you have dinner with them or head to a bar?
- If you could create something fun for adults to do in your city to lift the spirits and make life less serious and bring out the inner child what would it be? It could even be a regular event or a new centre or a one off thing. Use your imagination.. 🙂
- If you could go back to University what would you study? Same applies if you have never been what would you study?
No pressure or urgent time limit. March would be good or April at a push but no need to partake if it is not your thing.
That’s all for the Real Neat Blog Award. Have a Great Week….
This post is by Anne-Marie at SupernaturalHippie.com